Quick Beauty Treatments For The Wedding Season
The wedding season is already in full swing. For your skin to look its best on the day of the event, beforehand preparation and long-term treatment is essential. However, a dramatic improvement in appearance can also be achieved in the days leading up to the event.
Here are some tips for immediate results:
- A moisture boost - the chief step to be taken is giving the skin a moisture boost , which leads to a firmer, softer, more pliable and radiant look. HL's VITALISE Moisturizing Mask will grant your skin the optimal moisture boost. The mask is based on hyaluronic acid, a glycosaminoglycan that fulfills a central role in the hydrolipidic system in the skin. Hyaluronic acid’s most eminent characteristic is its ability to bind water to itself and to store it, thus providing the skin with moisture and granting it volume, softness, and pliability. In addition, the mask is enriched with kukui nut oil and macadamia nut oil,
which assist in the preservation of moisture and lead to significant results in increasing moisture levels in the skin and the improvement of its firmness.
Method of use: in the week prior to the event, make sure to use the mask at least twice. Apply an even layer onto clean skin, massage slightly,
and wait for 15–20 minutes until full absorption.
- Exfoliation - in order to regenerate the skin and achieve a smoother, tighter and younger appearance. The SUPERLIFT PEEL was developed at HL for this exact purpose - it is a chemical peel based on alpha-hydroxy acids and retinol, combined with grape and fig extract. The alphahydroxy acids cause the gentle exfoliation of the
skin and lead to the removal of dead skin cells. When combined with the retinol and grape and fig extract,
it contributes to the quick regeneration of the skin cells and to the improvement of blood flow and oxygen supply to the skin.
- Method of use: in the week prior to the event, apply the peel onto the facial skin, wait 7–10 minutes, and rinse off using lukewarm water.
For brighter skin and an even tone, it is recommended to use an additional exfoliation product - the WHITE PEEL. This unique, gentle peel, which is based on lactic acid and cheese, dissolves the intercellular substance, encourages the regeneration of new and healthy skin cells and in addition creates a lightening effect.
Method of use: apply the peel onto the skin using a brush, cover with compresses soaked in lukewarm water for 7–10 minutes, and rinse off.
- A mask worth its weight in gold - to complete the treatment and achieve a lifting effect and an even and radiant skin tone, HL has developed the GLOWING MASK. The GLOWING MASK is an innovative gold mask, which significantly improves the skin texture and grants it a glowing look.
Method of use: after removing the peel, apply an even layer of the mask onto the facial skin and neck, and rub in using upward movements. Wait for 15 minutes, and rinse off using warm water. To conclude, apply a suitable moisturizer, according to skin type.
- Magic drops—in order to improve the skin texture even further, to grant it a silky touch and a smooth basis for the makeup on the day of the event, use the Magic Drops from the RENEW FORMULA line. The drops will grant the skin the final dramatic touch. This unique product is a concentrated compound of highly active ingredients, including alpha-lipoic acid, plant oils and plant extracts, which constitute a natural source for vitamins A, C and E. The drops are quick-absorbing and lead to
immediate results in the skin, expressed by a silkysoft texture and a vital, radiant appearance. When the drops are applied underneath makeup, they constitute a protective layer that grants the skin a sensation of softness and a smooth and healthy look.